FOUNDATION OF HEARTS LIMITED (the “Company”)
FORM OF PROXY FOR ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING ON 28 JANUARY 2021
Before completing this form, please read the notes below.
Notes to the form of proxy
- As a member of the Company you are entitled to appoint a proxy to exercise all or any of your rights to attend, speak and vote at a general meeting of the Company. Since the meeting will be run as a closed meeting to comply with coronavirus regulations, members who use the Form of Proxy should appoint only the Chair of the General Meeting as their proxy, to ensure that their vote can be cast at the meeting. If a member appoints someone else as their proxy, their vote will not be counted, as that person will be unable to attend the General Meeting and vote on their behalf..
- If no voting indication is given above, your proxy will vote or abstain from voting on the resolution at his or her discretion. Your proxy will vote (or abstain from voting) as he or she thinks fit in relation to any other matter which is put before the meeting, including a motion to adjourn.
- If you wish to abstain on any particular resolution, you may use the vote “Withheld” option; however, please note that a vote withheld is not a vote in law and will not be counted in the calculation of the proportion of votes “For” or “Against” a resolution.
- For a proxy appointment to be valid, your appointment must be received by the Company in electronic form no later than 11.00 a.m. on 26 January 2021, or 48 hours before the time appointed for holding any adjourned meeting.
- For details of how to change your proxy instructions or revoke your proxy appointment, see the notes to the notice of meeting.