FOUNDATION OF HEARTS LIMITED (the “Company”)
FORM OF PROXY FOR ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING ON 15 DECEMBER 2022
Before completing this form, please read the notes below.
This form has expired. (see note 7 below).
Notes to the form of proxy
- As a member of the Company you are entitled to appoint a proxy to exercise all or any of your rights to attend, speak and vote at a general meeting of the Company.
- If you wish to appoint a proxy other than the chair of the meeting, delete “the Chair of the meeting” and insert their full name in the box. If you leave this space blank, the Chair of the meeting will be appointed your proxy. A proxy does not need to be a member of the Company. Where you appoint as your proxy someone other than the chair, you are responsible for ensuring that they attend the meeting and are aware of your voting intentions.
- If no voting indication is given above, your proxy will vote or abstain from voting on each resolution at his or her discretion. Your proxy will vote (or abstain from voting) as he or she thinks fit in relation to any other matter which is put before the meeting, including a motion to adjourn.
- If you wish to abstain on a resolution, you may use the vote “Withheld” option; however, please note that a vote withheld is not a vote in law and will not be counted in the calculation of the proportion of votes “For” or “Against” the resolution.
- For a proxy appointment to be valid, your appointment must be received by the Company in electronic form no later than 6 p.m. on 13 December 2022, or 48 hours before the time appointed for holding any adjourned meeting.
- For details of how to change your proxy instructions or revoke your proxy appointment, see the notes to the notice of meeting.
- As an alternative to completing this electronic proxy form, you can complete a hard-copy proxy form by printing off the copy on our website (www.foundationofhearts.org). For a hard-copy proxy appointment to be valid, your appointment must be received by the Company no later than 6 p.m. on 13 December 2022, or 48 hours before the time appointed for holding any adjourned meeting.