OPEN DAY 2021
As a fantastic follow-up to Heart and Soul Day and to celebrate Heart of Midlothian becoming the largest fan-owned club in the UK, Tynecastle is throwing open its doors for visitors on Sunday 31 October.
It promises to be a great occasion for supporters of all ages. It’s free but it is necessary to book a slot – follow the link here to do that: https://www.universe.com/events/foundation-of-hearts-open-day-tickets-TWS703
Here are some of the highlights of what will be a memorable day:
- Find your name among the new Legends in the Stands display which will be unveiled and will take pride of place in the Tynecastle tunnel
- Explore the Home changing room and take pictures sitting in your favourite player’s seat
- Get your photo taken with the Championship Trophy
- Try your hand at a post-match interview pitchside or in the Media Suite
- Take pictures pitchside and walking out of the iconic Main Stand tunnel
- Kids: come dressed up for Halloween or as your favourite Hearts player and take part in the Halloween Treasure Hunt. There are prizes for the best costumes.
- See the fantastic new FoH display in the Museum, which traces the journey to Heart and Soul Day.
The 1874 bar will be open for drinks and snacks on the day. The club shop will also be open.
Come along and celebrate with fellow pledgers and supporters at Tynecastle, the magnificent home of your club.